Our dentists and team at Green Mountain Dental recognize that times have changed and priorities have shifted as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Your health and safety has always been one of our highest priorities, and today it is more important than ever. We have made an effort to meet or exceed all guidelines for safety, health and infection control provided by the ADA®, CDC and OSHA. Our goal is to give you greater safety and peace of mind as well as the friendliness and clinical excellence you have come expect when visiting our office.
We are pleased to share the additional steps our team is taking to make your visit as safe as possible:
- Advanced training in awareness and prevention programs.
- Establishing a “safety champion” to guide our commitment to safety, including greeting patients, answering questions, ensuring physical distancing and generally monitoring our office.
- No handshakes or hugs.
- Increased personal hygiene standards
- We change into and out of our scrubs at the office each day.
- Providing patients with an anti-microbial rinse.
- Hospital-grade hand sanitizing stations in our office.
- Thoroughly cleaning and disinfection each treatment area after each patient, including all instruments, equipment and surfaces.
- A deep cleaning of our office every evening.
- CDC-approved instrument sterilization with heat and pressure cleaning.
- Each member of our team wears ASTM Level 3 masks.
- Our front desk team also wears masks.
- Advanced chairside suction to minimize aerosol contamination and improve air quality.
- PECO-grade filters to improve air quality as well as stand-alone air cleaners in each operatory.
We welcome the opportunity to answer your questions and address your concerns, and we invite you to call us any time at 802-863-3950 to speak with a member of our team. We will be happy to provide you with additional information about our safety protocols in South Burlington, Vermont, and help you make an appointment with Dr. Tyler Aten or Dr. Nusi Brown.